Friday, July 3, 2009

Another try

I ran again on Thursday after taking Wednesday off. Felt good heading out but by four miles I was in sorry condition. Right now it looks like I will only be able to run every other day because the day that I run I am so wiped out, it takes the next day to feel good enough to run again. Hopefully I will start feeling better the farther into this I get. Of course, I am not sure if it is the Lyme that has me feeling like this or the cure. I am already beating myself up over not doing what I know I should be doing (or what I want to do). Carol is happy as I am not going to be out the door every weekend morning to run. Maybe I will be getting more done around the house? I'll have to wait and see. But I am going to miss the woods. Plus, I have not tried to bike yet. Monday morning I will find out how bad biking to work is going to be. Maybe I should take this opportunity to stay up late and visit a bar. Like that will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment